• Egypt one of the most historical sights around the world it has many beautiful sights to visit and get luxury time. If
• First Egypt has a lot of historical sightseeing on Cairo, Luxor,
• 1:- The Great Pyramid of
• 2:- The pyramid of
• 3:- The Pyramid of
• After you finish visiting Giza Pyramids complex there are sightseeing in Cairo like "Mohamed Ali Mosque", "The Egyptian Museum", "Khan El Khalili Bazaar" and "Salah el
• In Luxor City you will see:
• Karnak Temple:
The Temple of Karnak is actually three main temples, smaller enclosed temples, and several outer temples situated on 247 acres of land.
• Hatshepsut Temple:
The temple was built on three levels with two wide ramps in a central position joining the levels together.
• Valley of the
The final resting place of Egypt's rulers from the 18th to
• Colossi of Memnon:
The statues are made from blocks of quartzite sandstone which exist in Cairo then moved 700 KM to Luxor.
• Luxor Temple:
The Temple of Luxor was the center of the most important festival, the festival of Opet. Built largely by Amenhotep III and Rameses II, the temple’s purpose was as a setting for the rituals of the festival.
• In Aswan City you will see:
Adu Simbel Temple:
Welcome to the most historical place in the world. The two temples of Abu Simbel, with their unique style, are considered to be the masterpieces of ancient Egypt.The Temples are
• The High Dam in Aswan:
It was built across the Nile at Aswan and was constructed between 1960 and 1970, and has had a significant effect on the economy and culture of Egypt.
• Philae Temple in Aswan:
The temple complex was dismantled and relocated to nearby Agilkia Island as part of the UNESCO Nubia Campaign project, protecting this and other complexes before the 1970 completion of the Aswan High Dam.
• The Unfinished Obelisk:
The largest obelisk in ancient time. It was ordered by Hatshepsut (1508–1458 BC) to complement the Lateran Obelisk (which was originally at Karnak} and was later brought to the Lateran Palace in Rome